- Returns & Refunds
- Terms and Conditions
**Note, we do not ship outside of New Zealand. Please go to the
Sea Shepherd Australia shop if you wish to ship outside of Australasia.
We currently ship via GoSweetSpot and occasionally NZ Post.
Order Total Shipping Charge
$8.00 – $20.00: $4.00
$20.01 – $40.00: $6.00
$40.01 – $60.00: $7.00
$60.01 – $80.00: $9.00
$80.01 – $100.00: $10.00
$100.01 - $149.99: $12.00
$150.00 and over: FREE
Returns and refunds
We apologise if you have received a product that is faulty, damaged or if you have received the wrong product. If damaged or faulty we can exchange it for another one of the same size and colour, or refund it.
Refunds will be credited against your original method of payment; currently this site uses Click, OnlineEFTPOS and PayPal. Your order number MUST be included with your exchange or request for refund.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
Please note, products returned to us for exchange must have all packaging intact and all labels returned with the item. If you would like to return and exchange a product contact us at email@example.com. Please make sure you include all your details and order number.
Terms and Conditions
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of New Zealand.
Sea Shepherd New Zealand Limited (we/our/us) is a not-for-profit organisation and a Private Company incorporated under New Zealand Companies Act 1993.
We collect and use information about you that is often private in nature. This policy outlines:
- Our contact details
- A general statement on our information handling policies
- What information we collect and why we collect it
- How to opt out of further correspondence
- How this information is held
- How you can access and correct the information held
- Our complaint and dispute resolution procedures
Under law your rights to privacy are also protected. The Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth) and general law place strict requirements on us to treat any information you give us as confidential.
The information you provide remains private and is only used for the purposes outlined below.
What information we collect & why we collect it
- Contact information such as name, address, phone numbers and email addresses are used to process receipts and to keep you abreast of any issues or developments we may think you have an interest in.
- Financial information such as bank account and credit card details are used to process transactions.
- Sometimes we collect some more personal information about you such as your age, date of birth etc. This information is used so we can notify you of any developments within Sea Shepherd New Zealand Limited that may be of specific interest to you. This information is only collected with your full consent and you may always decline to provide that information to us.
- The information we collect is always treated as strictly confidential and is never disclosed to a third party without your prior consent, or unless required by law. We never make our database available to other organisations.
Opting out of further correspondence
If you do not wish to receive any further information on Sea Shepherd New Zealand Limited or to be contacted about our work, you will be given the opportunity to make this election each time information is sent to you, or you may contact us directly to cancel any further communications.
How this information is held
- The security of your information is important to us. When we have collected information about you it cannot be seen or modified by anyone else. We make all reasonable efforts to ensure that your information is stored securely - both in electronic and physical forms.
- Where we use external contractors, such as a mailing house to send you our mail, any personal information disclosed to the contractor remains confidential to us
How you can access and correct the information heldIt is our policy to give access to our supporters to the information we hold on them. This is consistent with our commitment to transparency.
You may access your information at any time. If you would like to know what information we hold about you please contact us. If you discover your information is incorrect, incomplete or out of date please notify us and we will try to correct or add the information as soon as possible. If you would like to talk to our office about this please contact us on +64 221 501 817.
Complaint and dispute resolution procedures
We will try to satisfy any questions that you have and correct any errors on our part.
If we do not answer your concerns to your satisfaction you have the right to make a complaint to the Privacy Commissioner. The Privacy Commissioner may be contacted on 04-474 7590 or here.